Thursday, January 17, 2008

music and comments

1. How does the world see you? - drivin me wild [[haha, i AM a lil annoying]]]

2. Will I have a happy life? - high school never ends [[great =C]]

3. What do my friends think of me? - 5 minutes to midnight.

4. Do people secretly lust after me? - makes me wonder [[yah it does!!]

5. How can I make myself happy? - night to remeber [[sounds good]]

6. What should I do with my life? - insurance? [[umm, i dont wnt to be an insurance agent, mmkay?]]

7. Will I ever have children? - crank dat [[i guess someone is gonna soulja boy me, so i guess i will]]]

8. What is some good advice for me? - indiana [[i guess i shoudld go to indiana]]

9. How will I be remembered? - rebecca [[mmkay. I;M ANNA!]]

10. What's my signature dancing song? - the general [[so not a dance song]]

11. What's my current theme song? - carry you home [[huh?]]

12. What do others think is my current theme song? - teenagers [[ well, i ama typical teen]]

13. What shall they play at my funeral? - tats what you get [hahahahahha, what did i do??????]]

14. What type of girl/guy do I like? - music is my hot,hot sex. [[none, i date me music, k?]]

15. How's my love life? - pressure [[amen.]]

1 comment:

Marie said...

We are an international wholesaler, welcomed the new and old customers to order. all kinds of brand-name: shoes $ 32, handbags$ 25, iphone $ 200, Camera$200,
Hoodies$30, jackets$32, Underwears$12,Outerwear$30,sweaters $ 28, belt $9, jeans $ 28, Hats $ 9, Sunglasses $ 9, watches $ 42.
our website: www .cngoodstrade .com
email:cngoodstrade@hotmail.com