Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy thanksgiving!




Ahhhhh!
thanksgiving!
i hope you guys are having fun... but me,
not so much.
my family is driving me insane,
my mom keeps yeeling at me,
my sisters are talkin bout me,
and so is everyone else.
and not in a good way.
cant stand my family.
everyone in my fam always says like,
"blood is thicker than water"
and im just like, wtf, i prefer my friends, thx
blechhhh,
hate family gatherings,
suckish to the max!!!! ewww.
then again,
at east me and leah got to take some fun modeling pics b4,
and i got some real cuteeee ones.
haha.
well,
hope y'all didnt stuff yourseleves to much.
haha.
ily!
anna.

1 comment:

Marie said...

We are an international wholesaler, welcomed the new and old customers to order. all kinds of brand-name: shoes $ 32, handbags$ 25, iphone $ 200, Camera$200,
Hoodies$30, jackets$32, Underwears$12,Outerwear$30,sweaters $ 28, belt $9, jeans $ 28, Hats $ 9, Sunglasses $ 9, watches $ 42.
our website: www .cngoodstrade .com
email:cngoodstrade@hotmail.com