Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tues. Nov. 27.





Today, i...
Went to school.
yah, nothing new.
Emily was sick, so me hannah and leah ot along pretty well.
yesterday i took my cam and took some cute pics, but i looked dead in like half of them. lol.
i went to leah's after bball. we made a funny video to the song "wow i can get sexual too."
we sowed my mom, she said it ws obnoxioes.
im thinking bout getting a tad bid of a new hairstyle. not much diff, cuz of my bat mitzvah.
a long bob, like nicole richi used to have. and then after my bm, straight across bangs again.
only james, NOT vivian will do it this time, so i dont look 40.
theres a pic of the hair up there. lol.
well g2g. biess.
ily!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute blog!

Mine's over here:
thisisnataliebright.blogspot.com

I will keep commenting, :)

Marie said...

We are an international wholesaler, welcomed the new and old customers to order. all kinds of brand-name: shoes $ 32, handbags$ 25, iphone $ 200, Camera$200,
Hoodies$30, jackets$32, Underwears$12,Outerwear$30,sweaters $ 28, belt $9, jeans $ 28, Hats $ 9, Sunglasses $ 9, watches $ 42.
our website: www .cngoodstrade .com
email:cngoodstrade@hotmail.com