Friday, February 22, 2008

Breakfast At Tiffany's.

Okay,
Well maybe I havn't actually seen it yet...
But i did rent it last night,
and plan to force Leah to watch it with me tonight.
But just the cover,
is inspiring.
Simple, yet Audrey Hepburn's stunning features breathe life into it.
So I was inspired, to make some outfits.
My own, ever so slightly more modern,
attempts at an outfit,
worthy of being worn by the one and only Audrey Hepburn.

Image Hosting at UploadYourImages.com
click to enlarge, well to enlarge little.

8 comments:

aschlee said...

Good picks. I love the style, it's a classic!

Marilyn Hayward said...

It is my favorite book and film of all time! I cry like a baby every time I watch it...and I mouth all of the lines. I'm a little pathetic.

Wendy said...

I love LDB! You can dress them up or down.

n. said...

i think makeup or something.. i'm not sure. are you a teenvoguer?

STYLE M.O.B said...

this is wonderful1

Ana said...

sure. ill link you know.
i find teenvoue fashion forum.

Anonymous said...

those outfits are so fab. i love breakfast at tiffany's! one of my favourite films. audrey is amazing.

Marie said...

We are an international wholesaler, welcomed the new and old customers to order. all kinds of brand-name: shoes $ 32, handbags$ 25, iphone $ 200, Camera$200,
Hoodies$30, jackets$32, Underwears$12,Outerwear$30,sweaters $ 28, belt $9, jeans $ 28, Hats $ 9, Sunglasses $ 9, watches $ 42.
our website: www .cngoodstrade .com
email:cngoodstrade@hotmail.com